Sunday 22 November 2009

Weekend with the Houghton/Blackburns

Having a very enjoyable weekend with Jo, Tony & Ivy.  Came down after work on Friday, traffic was easy and we got here in about 2 and a half hours.  Ivy was already in bed, J & T had a pizza ready for us and we watched a bit of telly and had a couple of bevvies before bed.

On Saturday, Tony and I played golf at his local course, Haste Hill.  I played OK, better than usual but Tony's a bit too good for me and he beat me by one hole.  I needed a five on the last for a 99, which would have been only my third score under 100.  Was on the green in three but then three-putted for a six and a nice round ton.  On Saturday night, we watched Strictly, had a takeaway curry and played Balderdash.  We know how to live!

Today we're all off to a pub in Sarratt for lunch with Emma, Tariq and Leila.

No comments:

Post a Comment