Saturday 28 November 2009

Danwood Quiz Eight

Friday night was Danwood Quiz Eight at the Royal Naval Club in Lincoln.  Keren wasn't very well so I was ably assisted by M&C who did a great job of marking and keeping everyone in line.

As with the previous quizzes, it was a bit of a mixture, some easy rounds, some hard but I think the balance was about right.  We had around 20 teams of four and the winners were from our MPS section.

Unfortunately, there were some people who were using their phones to browse the web - and they weren't very discreet about it which wound up some of the other competitors.  I'm almost resigned to this form of cheating now as I don't think there's much I can do about it.  However, I've emailed everyone that played and told them that if it happens at the next quiz it will be the last.  I don't care about the cheating but I'm not prepared to deal with the complaints!

No comments:

Post a Comment