Sunday 27 September 2009

Ivy's Christening

Spent the weekend in Bucks for Ivy Maeve's christening.
On Saturday afternoon, K and I travelled down to Emma & Tariq's new house in Amersham.  They've got a lot of work to do but I'm sure it'll be great when finished.  I was meeting baby Leila for the first time and she is very sweet and extremely smiley.

Saturday night we picked up a curry from the local takeaway and watched Strictly and Match Of The Day.  Rock and roll!

Sunday morning we headed over to Northwood for the big event.  Ivy was very well behaved and looked great in her new frock.  There were two families christening four babies at the same service and suffice to say it was noisy.  That was before they handed out the tambourines and maracas.

After the service it was back to Tony's golf club to extend the celebrations.  I bagged a table by the patio doors so I could criticise everyone teeing off on the first.  Food was great and plentiful and T had stuck some cash behind the bar - K even drove me home!  Nice.

Great weekend and look forward to seeing them all again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment