Monday 4 August 2008

Meet The Neighbours

We were invited round to our neighbour's house last night for a barbecue party. We hadn't met Tim & Julie properly before so it was nice to have a chance to chat to them.

There were about 30 people there and we didn't think we'd know anyone - always a bit daunting. However, the curse of the small town took over and we met: 1. someone I used to play football with; 2. someone who knows my mum & dad through the motor trade; 3. the sister of someone I was at school with; 4. a woman who grew up in the Bucks village where K's grandparents ran the post office; 5. someone who knew my mum from primary school; and, best of all, 6. Julie is my wife's, brother's, wife's, mother's, cousin's, son's, wife.

Great food, great chat. What more can you ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment