Monday 4 October 2010

Ryder Cup 2010

The Ryder Cup is with us again - surely every golf fan's favourite event.  A chance for little old Europe to take on the might of the US PGA.  Unfortunately (for me), Sky have the TV rights to the coverage but fortunately (for me) I have a very accomodating mate called Ross who doesn't mind me moving in to his house for the weekend!

The plan was to go over on Friday night and stay until Sunday but the atrocious weather at Celtic Manor meant the entire schedule was turned upside down.  Who'd have thought it?  Rain in October in South Wales!  In the end, I skipped Friday altogether and went over on Saturday and stayed until Sunday.  We watched a lot of golf, drank a fair amount of beer and enjoyed a good curry.  Oh, by the way, Europe stuffed the Yanks.  Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment